Thursday, May 29, 2014

a fond farewell


The time has come. As much as I have loved this blog and posted (relatively) regularly since January of 2010 with a total of 238 posts (Wow!!) it is time to say farewell to Paradigm Drift.

Don't worry -- I'm not deleting this blog. All of my posts will still be here, and you can feel free to peruse all of my old images at your leisure should you feel so inclined. I just won't be posting my new photography here any more. I will be posting them on my new blog instead!

I have been dissatisfied with Blogger for a while now, and wanting to integrate my blog into my actual website. Not to mention Blogger just doesn't allow enough customization for me. I probably would have made the transition to WordPress a lot sooner, but I've never really been a fan of that platform, either. Every time I've tried to teach myself WordPress I end up in some corner, crying and banging my head against a wall.

Fortunately for me, I have an amazing boyfriend who decided to teach himself Wordpress so that he could build a fancy new project he dreamed up, and he re-created my website for me as his first project. I am so impressed with what he put together and so happy because it was what I was wanting to do, but didn't have the patience to try to figure out.

I absolutely love my new website -- it's clean, it's highly functional, it has all the good things I was wanting in a new site, and best of all: the blog is integrated into the website itself so all of my photos are now in one place. :)

You can visit my new blog on my website:
TienFrogget.com

All of my new stuff will be posted there from now on. I am a little sad to leave this blog behind, as I have put so much love into it over the years. But mostly I am just excited! Thank you everyone who has followed this blog for so long, I appreciate your support and appreciation. I hope to see you on my new website!

-Tien


No comments: